2/14/08

CHAPTER 3

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3


Story by Zayury
Pictures by Zayury


Originally posted at TSR on 8/30/07.


Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! Thank-you very much for all your sweet comments and for returning to read the last part of this story! I am fully prepared to deal with whatever our dear 'sweet' Cinderella has install for us today! Now let us begin!


After the mean stepmother and wicked stepsisters left, Cinderella waited till it got dark....


then she ran out of the house yelling!

"FAIRY GODMOTHER! FAIRY GODMOTHER! WHERE ARE YOU?"


"Cinderella! My dear, why are you running around yelling like a banshee?"


"Well! There you are! It's about time! I'm going to the prince's ball and I need a gown right NOW, fairy godmother!! So, hurry up I don't have all night!!"


"I see. Since you asked so 'nicely' I'll be happy to assist you with one!"

The fairy godmother waved her wand towards Cinderella...


and a blue mist began to cover Cinderella!

"I'm warning you, this better be good godmother!"


When the blue mist cleared Cinderella was dressed in a beautiful soft pink gown, and she had a new hairstyle!

"VOILA' my dear! You are breathtaking!"


"ARE YOU INSANE! I LOOK LIKE I SHOULD BE ON TOP OF A SWEET 16 CAKE!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!! DID SHIRLEY TEMPLE PUKE ON MY HAIR?!! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR GOODY-TO-SHOES MIND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO WEAR THIS PIECE OF S..."


Cinderella!


Zdon't get upset withz your godmother...hiccup!


I think all...you...it looks good...hiccup!

"OH RIGHT! I'M GOING TO GET FASHION TIPS FROM MY 'PURITAN' NARRATOR, I DON'T THINK SO!!"


"GIVE ME THAT WAND!! I'LL DO MY OWN DRESS!!"

"Cinderella, you are hurting me!"


"I was only trying to help you, Cinderella! Please be careful with that wand!"


"I know how to use this! COME ON WAND! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!"


Oooh! My hand vlooks pretty goodz! hiccup!


"OH! WOW!! I LOOK GOOD!!"


Uh...I zthink you forgot the whip? hiccup!


"Hahaha! Hahaha!!"


"VERY FUNNY! Ha! FINE, I'll change!"


"COME ON WAND! ONE MORE TIME!!"

Cinderella waved the wand over herself and a blue mist covered her again!


I'm afraid to look...hiccup!


"TA DA!! OH YEAH BABY! THIS IS IT! WHO'S YOUR MAMA?!!"


Oh Yeah! Zthat's more zdiscreet! Hahaha!! hiccup!


"HAHAHAHA!!! Oh, my stomach hurts! Hahaha!!"


"I DON'T CARE! Laugh all you want! I AM WEARING THIS AND THAT'S FINAL!!!"


Vwhatever...no back off my skin! hiccup!


"Remember Cinderella you have until midnight!"


The ball was in full swing when Cinderella arrived!

"HELLO EVERYBODY! YOUR GODDESS IS HERE!!"


Oh man, how embarrassing...I zdon't know her...hiccup!


"Prince! I'm so glad to finally meet you! I'm sure you've been wanting to meet me, I'm Cinderella!"

"Aumph! Yes, thank-you! Nice to meet you too Cinderella...(where's the rest of her dress?)"


"So, prince! Your place or mine?! mmmm"

"Ahem! Ahem! Ah..."


Oh yeah! Zthat's playing hard zto get! Hahaha! hiccup!


"Oh! Prince I love dancing slow songs!"

"Agggh! Cinderella, there is no music! Please...I can't breathe..."


The prince managed to escape Cinderella and went to dance with Anastacia! (Thank-you animcfly for giving me the names of the wicked step-sisters!) Cinderella was quickly distracted by the royal messenger!


While the prince kept dancing with Anastacia, Cinderella enjoyed herself being the center of attention of several admirers!


Uh...Zcinderella...I zthought you wanted the prince?...hiccup!


When the dance finished the prince embraced Anastacia lovingly!


Ooohoo! Cinderella! Zsomeone is zsteeling your cake! haha...hiccup!


"Shut up Zayury! Nobody is stealing anything from me! Can't you see I'm busy with this yummy young thing?! Where were we handsome...mmmm!"


Suddenly the prince halted the music and stood at the front of the room to address his guests!

"Thank-you everyone for coming tonight! I am ready to announce who I have chosen for a bride!"


"ANASTACIA! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

Anastacia was momentarily shocked while her sister Drisella (Thank-you again animclfy!) and her mother applauded! The royal messenger quickly consoled Cinderella!


Ugh! How humiliating, zthat had to hurt! hiccup!


"YES! YES! YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!"

The prince crossed the room quickly and embraced his love again! Mean stepmother and Drisella happily watched the happy couple!


Unfortunately, they only lived happily for about 2 weeks...they divorced a year later...


Cinderella suffered for about 2 minutes the loss of the prince, and then SHE lived VERY happily ever after!!

YEAH! YOU GO GIRL!!

THE END



Zthank-you for reading my zstory and being zsuch a wonderful audience! hiccup! Now my family will have zto beg my forgiveness! I know I proved zthem wrong!! hiccup!

BYE BYE! KISSES KISSES!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

5 comments:

Zayury said...

sandybvv said...
LOL LOL LOL Great ending... but...

I can't believe you got drunk! lol

Great story, hilarious, great sense of humor :D love Cinderella!
Orig posted 2/13/08 9:07 PM

11/11/08 3:21 PM
ZAYURY said...
LOL! Girl, getting 'tipsy' was the best part of 'writing' this story!
Of course being the dedicated person that I am, I did do a LOT of 'research' in order to write this chapter, lol! :D ;P
Orig posted 2/14/08 11:55 AM

11/11/08 3:23 PM
venusdemilo said...
Haha, "research." LOL I really enjoyed this! Can't wait to see more.
Orig posted 2/14/08 12:12 PM

11/11/08 3:24 PM
leah said...
Oooops!
Completely forgot to comment on Chapter two - will have to go back for that, but my dear daughters wouldn't let me stop reading this story to them
We had so much fun.

And now I've got the REAL hiccups from all those hiccups I had to read. Well I had to make them sound real, didn't I?
LOL!
Orig posted 2/14/08 1:14 PM

11/11/08 3:24 PM
ZAYURY said...
Venus, girl, don't knock it!:D It was honest to goodness real research! (cross fingers) (evil smile):D

Leah, I am totally in cloud nine right now! Awesome, that you and your darlings enjoyed this story!:D I will endeavor to keep you all smiling! :wub:
Orig posted 2/14/08 3:04 PM

11/11/08 3:24 PM
chardonnay said...
Awesome ending!!!
The research and preparedness was great, but me thinks Cinderella could use a good revolving door, don't you???? There lining up....


I couldn't believe those outfits...they were just wonderful!!!

And the Fairy Godmother all she copuld do was laugh, much like all the rest of us.

You my friend, do indeed have a wicked sense of humor!!! And I like it....LOL!!!
Orig posted 2/14/08 4:31 PM

11/11/08 3:25 PM
ZAYURY said...
LOL! I thought about lending her my revolving door, but I'm too stingy, lol! ;) I actually like those outfits quite a bit, but I thought they would make quite a 'different' statement in this instance! LOL! :D
Orig posted 2/14/08 11:30 PM

11/11/08 3:36 PM
gayl said...
Great twist on that fairy tale! I can't wait until you get Snow White posted!
Orig posted 2/14/08 11:38 PM

11/11/08 3:36 PM
astral faery said...
LOVE IT!!! I just love the ending. Great job, Zayury - and I can't wait to see what you do with Snow White!
Orig posted 2/15/08 11:28 AM

11/11/08 3:37 PM
ZAYURY said...
My dear Gayl, thank-you very much for reading "Cinderella", and for the lovely comments! I hope you like "Snow White", it will be a little different! ;P

Astral, my friend, you are way to kind to have read this twice! THANK-YOU! :wub: I'll cross my fingers for a good reception of my "Snow White" lol! ;D
Orig posted 2/15/08 3:54 PM

11/11/08 3:37 PM
beth said...
Not having a great day today, so this was perfect! I read it on TSR but reading it again...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Thank you!
Orig posted 3/1/08 1:35 PM

11/11/08 3:38 PM
ZAYURY said...
Thank-you my dear Beth, I'm glad it cheered you up when you needed it! :wub: :)
Orig posted 3/5/08 1:35 PM

11/11/08 3:38 PM

Anonymous said...

Fun and fabulous! I enjoyed it from start to finish, Z.

The gowns and hairstyles you chose for your cast of characters were simply perfect. Your sense of humor shines through, as does your gift for storytelling.

Thank you for sharing your version of Cinderella with us. Well done, my friend.

Anonymous said...

My dear Sugah, thank-you so much for all your wonderfully motivating comments! You have no idea how good it makes me feel that you enjoyed my little 'jokes', lol!

You are a dear friend and a wonderful lady!

Anonymous said...

That story was absolutely hysterical!!

I loved it!

The bantering going on between you and Cinderella was priceless. And how you got drunk at the end made it funnier.

Great Story!!

Anonymous said...

My dear Ed, thank-you so much!!! I'm so glad you read it and that you liked it!!

Of course you understand that it's pure fiction and that I 'rarely' touch the stuff, right?