2/12/08

CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3


Story by Zayury
Pictures by Zayury


Originally posted at TSR on 8/23/07.


Hello everyone! I have never written a story before and this is my first attempt! I have been accused of being sarcastic and having a sick sense of humor!


Obviously my family doesn't know me very well! So I am writing these little fairytales to prove them wrong! I will now narrate my first story, "Zayury's Cinderella"!


Once upon a time in a beautiful small village...


there lived a sweet and pure young demoiselle named....Eh?!


I...aa, ammm, ahem... excuse me for a second...


Psst! Psst!


Ahem!! Cinderella!!


"Wwhaat? Oh, hi!"

Cinderella! I am telling your story, and you are suppose to be sweet and PURE!


"Oh! Yes, yes, of course! I'm sorry! Run along... what did you say your name was?"

"Rusty"

"Oh, yeah! Run along Rusty!"


Thank-you for waiting, sorry about that.

There lived a sweet and PURE young demoiselle named Cinderella!


"La, la la, la la..."

Cinderella would spend her days singing while doing her outside chores! Her sweet papa had been a wealthy landowner.


When he died she was left at the mercy of her mean stepmother and wicked stepsisters! Cinderella loved and missed her papa very much!


"Stupid, old man! I can't believe he didn't leave a will! For crying out loud old man! You never heard of being prepared! You #@$#@..."


Ahem, excuse me again!


Cinderella!! Hello?! Did you forget you have an audience?! Will you control yourself and pretend you loved your sweet papa!!


"Oh! hahaha, I'm sorry! Hahaha!"


"PAPAA! PAPAA!!! Oh, how can I go on without my dear sweet PAPA! bohoo, snif!"


Hmph! A little over the top... I guess it will do.

After doing her outside chores Cinderella would spend the rest of her day cleaning after her 2 wicked stepsisters, One and Two (sorry I can't remember their names)!


Oh for crying out loud! CINDERELLA!!!


Would you kindly stick to the story!! YOU are supposed to be cleaning after them! Not the other way around!


"Alright, alright! Jeez, talk about being a testy b..."

CINDERELLA! WE ALL CAN HEAR YOU!!

"Sorry..."


"I'm starting to hate "my" stupid story..."


"Oh, man! I think I broke a nail!"


I'm sorry about the delay ladies and gentlemen it's hard to get good fairytale help. Maybe this would be a good time to stop. I'm sure that with this little example I have proven my family is wrong about me! I hope you will return and read the next part of this story! Maybe if you are having problems sleeping this story will help you fall asleep, lol! See ya next time!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

1 comment:

Zayury said...

venusdemilo said...
Hilarious! Can't wait to see more!

2/14/08 12:08 PM
Leah said...
Oh dear, oh dear...
I just sat here laughing out loud. Literally.
Sooo funny!
Now don't you ever tell me again that you can't write! Wonderful job!

2/14/08 12:52 PM
ZAYURY said...
Venus, thank-you very much for visitng my blog, and for reading this story! I'm glad you are enjoying it! :)

Leah, my dear friend, I am THRILLED that you are having fun reading this story! Knowing you were laughing wamrs my heart my friend, we both need a lot of laughter in our lives! :wub:

2/14/08 2:59 PM
chardonnay said...
Oh my Gosh!!! My sides hurt...LOL!!!


This is fantastic...

So many times I have caught myself yelling at my sims like this...LOL!!!

Off to read more...

2/14/08 4:16 PM
ZAYURY said...
Dear Chardonnay, I'm glad I'm not the only one screaming at my Sims, lol! ;) I'm glad you are enjoying it, thank-you for the sweet comment! :D

2/14/08 11:25 PM
Gayl said...
Oh my this is hysterical! You really have a great sense of humor and style my dear!

2/14/08 11:31 PM
Astral Faery said...
So glad this is over here, now. I really enjoyed this over at TSR. And as for sick sense of humor - bring it on! I love it!

2/15/08 11:16 AM
ZAYURY said...
Dear Gayl, thank-you very much! I had kind of drifted off from what comes natural for me, 'sarcasam' lol! :D Well, it's BACK! LOL! ;)

Astral, thank-you girl, for reading it again, and thank-you for
reminding me about it in the forum! ;P

2/15/08 3:50 PM
scarlet_white said...
Oh I love this, the stepsisters washing the dishes while she is slacking, your Cinderella is very funny, will ther be a follow up?

3/5/08 3:23 AM
ZAYURY said...
Dear Pablo, thank-you I'm glad you enjoyed it! Chapter 2 and 3 are under the table of contents! Chapter 3 is the final chapter! :)

I hope you enjoy them also! :)

3/5/08 1:36 PM
sandybvv said...
LOL I love the all the poses of your narrator, or should I say "faces" ? lol, Anyway I'm sure you understand what I mean. lol :D

And I have to love Cinderella even more, she is great! :D lol

Orig posted 2/13/08 8:54 PM

11/11/08 3:31 PM
ZAYURY said...
Thank-you dear Sandy! I'm glad you like this Cinderella, lol! ;) I was playing around with the facial hack on my model, Zakura, and I liked her expression so much that I ended up using her as the narrator, instead of my model, Zayury, lol! :D

Orig posted 2/14/08 11:46 AM

11/11/08 3:31 PM