2/13/08

CHAPTER 2

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3


Story by Zayury
Pictures by Zayury


Originally posted at TSR on 8/28/07.


After doing all her cleaning and chores Cinderella would go to her room and look out the window. She had a great view of the beautiful castle in the village from there! She would wonder about the prince that lived there. It was rumored that he was a very handsome prince!


"I'm going to get me some...mmmm...hahaha!"


CINDERELLA! You promised you would behave yourself! Remember PG13!


Cinderella meant she would get some 'supper' little boys and girls, just supper...okay? Lets continue...


A couple of days later an invitation to a ball was delivered to their home by a royal messenger! He presented the invitation to the mean stepmother.


"One, Two, listen up! The prince is looking for a bride and he wants to meet all eligible demoiselles! That is why he is hosting this ball!"


Wicked stepsisters One, and Two jumped up and down with joy! Now one of them would get to marry the prince! While they celebrated, Cinderella had a dreamy...?!


Where's Cinderella? Mean Stepmother!


"Yes?"

Where's Cinderella?


"I don't know, Two have you seen Cinderella?"

"Mom, she was standing..."


"over there... I don't know where she went?"


What's that banging? Do you ladies hear that moaning?!


OH NO! C I N D E R E L L A !!!!!!

GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!



"Alright, alright!! I'm coming! Jeez! Maybe YOU need a little stress relie..."

CINDERELLA!!


QUIET!! Considered yourself on a "DIET" from now till the end of your story, do you understand?! You are giving me a headache!


"FINE! You are giving me a pain much lower....#$@#..."

THAT'S ENOUGH!!


Ladies and gentlemen, I am mortified... please excuse the interruption and let's continue with this "lovely" fairytale...


While they celebrated, Cinderella had a dreamy look on her face wondering what she would wear to the ball!


"Cinderella, maybe if you finish all your chores you could go with us my dear!"


The day of the ball arrived! The mean stepmother and wicked stepsisters were ready to go! Cinderella was still washing dishes so she was left behind...


"Good-bye Cinderella, hahaha! Too bad you didn't finish, hahaha!"


"They think I didn't finish my chores, ha! There is only one way to make an entrance...SOLO baby! Hahaha!!"


Thank-you for reading this chapter! I will have the final chapter of this story in a couple of days. I have to take something for this headache right now. I must prove to my family that I am calm, cool, and collected! I will not beat the c.... out of a certain character! I am in control! Smile!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

1 comment:

Zayury said...

sandybvv said...
LOL I think I need some stress reliever too D: lol someone has been giving me a pain so much lower too :D lol lol

I don't know why, but I think Cinderella and I would be so very best friends :D lol :D

Great job, I'm really enjoying this story :D lol

And I love your sense of humor too!
Orig posted 2/13/08 8:59 PM

11/11/08 3:01 PM
ZAYURY said...
I do like this Cinderella also, she knows how to have 'fun' no doubt about that, lol! :D

Thank-you Sandy, I do have a sense of humor, even though most of the stuff you have seen from me is kind of depressing! :D Well, that's going to change now! I think we all could use some laughter in our lives, and my so call 'writing' will definitely achieve that, lol! :D :D
Orig posted 2/14/08 11:53 AM

11/11/08 3:01 PM
venusdemilo said...
A shrinking violet she is not. This is great! Can't wait to see more.
Orig posted 2/14/08 12:10 PM

11/11/08 3:02 PM
Leah said...
So you can't write, huh?
From now on I'll have to doubt every word you say, LOL!
Orig posted 2/14/08 1:16 PM

11/11/08 3:02 PM
ZAYURY said...
Venus, no she is definitely not the usual 'sweet' Cindy, is she?! LOL! :D

Leah,(blushing) you are too sweet and kind to me, THANK-YOU! :wub:
Orig posted 2/14/08 3:01 PM

11/11/08 3:03 PM
chardonnay said...
Ok, I have to admit I really like this Cinderella...definitely not your average everyday little wallflower!!!

My sides are splitting here....but don't stop!!!!

Off to read the rest....
Orig posted 2/14/08 4:22 PM

11/11/08 3:03 PM
ZAYURY said...
LOL! I agree my dear Chardonnay, I do like this Cinderella a lot better, lol! She knows what she wants and she is not afraid to go for it! LOL! ;P
Orig posted 2/14/08 11:26 PM

11/11/08 3:04 PM
gayl said...
LOL! She is quite the spitfire. On to the next part.
Orig posted 2/14/08 11:34 PM

11/11/08 3:04 PM
astral faery said...
LOLLLL! Even the second time around this is hilarious. And yes, girl, you can write!
Orig posted 2/15/08 11:21 AM

11/11/08 3:05 PM
ZAYURY said...
Gayl, 'Spitfire' that's a very kind way to describe her, lol! I do like her wild personality! :D

Astral, keep laughing girl, we can all use that once in a while! :D
Orig posted 2/15/08 3:52 PM

11/11/08 3:05 PM