2/21/08

ZAYURY'S SNOW WHITE


Story by Zayury
Pictures by Zayury


My deepest thanks to all the CC creators who made this story possible! Especially CycloneSue the creator of the castle used in this story!


Hello dear friends! I'm sorry it took a while to bring this story to you. I first tried to post my "Snow White" back in September of 2007, but unfortunately my previous publisher rejected it. Fortunately for us, this publisher is a lot more lenient! The original story was destroyed in a fit of anger! Not by me of course, you all know by now how sweet and calm I am in nature! Ahem....anyways this is the rewrite so let us begin!

Once upon a time....


In a beautiful castle nestled deep in the forest...


There lived a very powerful Queen. This Queen was well known for her cruel disposition and for her vanity!


The Queen had a magical mirror, and every morning she would go to her mirror and say the same thing.


"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"


Suddenly a face appeared on the magical mirror!

"My Queen, every day you ask me the same question, and every day I respond, that you are the fairest of them all...except today!"


"What?! What do you mean except today?!"


"Do you want me to be honest?"


"I WANT THE TRUTH!"


"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"


"Your stepdaughter, Snow White, with her skin as white as snow, her hair black as ebony, and her lips red as blood, is the fairest of them all!"

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!"


The Queen furiously left her bed chamber and had her best huntsman brought to her.

"My Queen, you have sent for me, how may I serve you?"


"Go find Snow White and kill her! Don't come back until the deed is done, I want proof of her death, bring back her heart!"


"I am your servant my Queen, I will do as you ordered!"

The huntsman quickly left the castle in search of Snow White.


Near the forest, unaware of her impending danger, Snow White swayed in the warm breeze of the beautiful sunny day and sang.

"The hills are alive with the sound of music! La la la la...!"


Excuse me! You really did not expect me to know what song she was singing right?! It's bad enough I know this one!


Seeing Snow White alone near the forest the huntsman approached her and set his plan in motion.

"Hello Snow White, I've been looking for you!"

"Is something wrong Mr. Huntsman?"

"I need your help Snow White! One of the scullery maids went to look for some herbs and accidentally stepped in one of my hunting traps!"

"Oh my goodness, of course I'll help you, let us go immediately!"


The huntsman quickly walked into the forest with Snow White close behind him. When they were deep in the forest and had reached a small clearing the huntsman stopped.


"What's wrong Mr. Huntsman, where is the scullery maid?"

"I'm sorry Snow White but that was a lie. Your stepmother, the Queen, has ordered you killed!"


"My stepmother wants me killed?! I can't believe that, why?!"

"I don't know Snow White."

"Who is going to do it?"


"I AM!"


"Really?!"


"So you feel lucky punk?! WELL DO YOU?! COME ON THEN GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!"


Alright, Snow White, KICK HIS ASS!


Snow White and the huntsman squared off and started circling each other!


"AYEAH! TAKE THIS PUNK!"

"Humph"


Left! Right! ANOTHER LEFT! YOU GO GIRL!!


"AYEAH!"

"Aaaaa!"


"AAAAYEAAAH!"

"Aaaaargh!"


"AAAYEAAH!"

"AAAAARGH!"


"Please....please no more..."

"YOU HAD ENOUGH PUNK?!"


"Please! Miss Snow White, I beg of you....have mercy on me..."

"YOU WORTHLESS SWINE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!"


The huntsman ran away from Snow White as if his life depended on it, which it did.


"You tell that bitch she can keep her castle, I'm out of here! But she better not try to find me or she'll receive twice the beating you got!"


YAY! YOU WON GIRL! ALRIGHT!


With one last look at the retreating huntsman, Snow White turned around and walked deeper into the forest.


By mid day, tired from the long walk, Snow White suddenly heard the sound of water. Her step quickened to find the source and hopefully a good resting spot!


To her amazement she came upon an incredible site! A small rustic cabin resting near a slow flowing river, deep in the middle of the forest!


Snow White ran to the cabin and knocked on the door. She knocked several times but no one answered. She turned and tiredly leaned against the door. Snow White was wondering who could possibly live in such a secluded area when she heard a voice and raised her face to find the source.


"Hello! I'm Doc!"


"I'm Dopey!"

"Hello sweetness! "I am Grumpy!"


!!!!!!!


!!!!!!


"I am Bashful!"


"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Sneezy!"

"I'm Happy!"


"And I am Sleepy, darling!"


"Oh my! The pleasure is all mine! Mmmmm.....how about if we move this little gathering inside?!"


"Oooooh, hahahaha, Grumpy, you are such a tease!"


WAIT! WAIT FOR ME!!


WAIT!!!


Well, hello fellows! How are you doing?! Hehehehe...


Hahahaha! OOOOOOH! Hehehehe! Mmmmmm! OOOOOH BABY!!!


Ahem!

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen! My deepest apologies but due to 'technical difficulties' we will be unable to continue with this story! We will 'work' all night to fix this problem, no matter how long it takes! You may call this number for a refund: 1-800-IN-YOUR-DREAMS!

THANK-YOU AND GOOD-BYE!


Check out the Seven Dwarf's photo shoot here:

ZAYURY’S SEVEN DWARFS

11 comments:

Zayury said...

chardonnay said...
OMG!!!! That was absolutely awesome!!!

First Snow Whiote kicked major ass...then got major ass!!!!

Loved those Dwarves!!!! Can't pick....



However the kicker was when the narrator ran to join in!!! Brilliant!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

2/21/08 9:47 PM
Beth said...
How about the best Snow White I've ever read? Would that do for a comment?

I am laughing so hard I am crying! I LOVE THIS!! That stupid song "the hills are live"!

I'll take Sleepy. You can have the rest of them. Work it out between you and Snow.

2/21/08 9:53 PM
Gayl said...
LMAO! I am stuck at work and thought I would check this out! OMG this was hilarious and so creative! I love the expressions on all of their faces...and the "dwarves" well, ahem, HOT!

Totally made a miserable day much better.

2/21/08 10:00 PM
sandybvv said...
I want to be there!!! if you need a narrator I will gladly help!! I want to be there!!!!!

That was awesome!! Great Snow White and agree with Beth, the best Snow White :D lol

I think I like Doc, but I love grumpy, oh I just want them all :D

LOL LOL Great job Zayury!

2/21/08 10:10 PM
ZAYURY said...
Oh my dear friends! THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU! I am sooo relieved that you all enjoyed this story! Reading all your wonderful comments and knowing I count with your support, made all this HARD work worth it! ;P Especially, the pics of the Dwarfs! LOL! ;D

My dear Chardonay: LOL! I wish it was real life my friend, I would still be there! ROFL! :wub: ;P

Beth, my girl: You have good taste girl, Sleepy is certainly one of my favorites, but I would not turn any one of them down! LOL! ;P

Dear Gayl: I'm so glad this helped you endure working at this ridiculous hour! I'm thrilled it brought a smile on your face! :D

My dear Sandy: I fear that if we were both narrating, no story would ever be told, lol! ROFL! Just the idea of ALL those 'papitos' in one room does make a girl drool, right?! LOL! :D

2/21/08 10:34 PM
Astral Faery said...
I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!!! I looove the expression on Snow White's face (and the narrator's) when she sees the seven dwarves. And then you run right into the story! Priceless! I was sitting here laughing hysterically, and my husband says, 'You're having way too much fun over there.' Why, yes I am! I'm reading one of Zayury's Fairytales.

Beautiful, dahling, simply mahvelous! And your pictures are nothing short of amazing. I'm so glad this story was rejected, only to be brought back to life here.

and I might need a couple of those 'dwarves'...

I'm feeling Sleepy...and Happy...and Sneezy!!!

2/22/08 12:59 AM
ZAYURY said...
My dear Astral, I know we all could use a little laughter and some silliness to take us away for a little while from our problems.:)
If I managed to put a smile on your face with this story than my mission was accomplished! Thank-you my friend for the wonderful comment and your support! :wub:

2/22/08 10:27 AM
Leah said...
Hehehe!

Oh, I loved it. You are GOOD! There's no denying it Zayury, you are just GOOD!

Gosh, I laughed myself silly when Snow White beat that stupid butcher... erm, I mean Huntsman up.

And those "dwarfs"... wow, can I have Sleepy, please. I don't think I'd mind finding him in my bed, rofl!

How long do you think it'll take you to sort out those technical problems? =P

2/22/08 11:12 AM
ZAYURY said...
Leah, my dear wonderful friend of course you can have Sleepy, he did look pretty good in that pose, didn't he?! :wub: :P Thank-you very much my dear friend for leaving such a wonderful comment! I'm very glad that you enjoyed this story!:)

Ahem...the 'technical problems' are going to take a little longer than I expected to fix...sorry about the inconvenience! ;P

2/22/08 11:32 AM
sweetcharming said...
I'm crying because of lauging!!! This story really made my day, I love it!

I love the scene, during Snow White fighted with the huntsman, I had to laugh out so loud! And as always, the writing, the (dwarfs-) pics and the characters were awesome! And the PLOT!!! I hadn't expected something like this! I laid over the keyboard because I was laughing so much, particulary as the narrator rushed to join them!

Great job!!!

(Oh - I take Happy if you don't mind, okay? Please!:D)

2/22/08 11:53 AM
Leah said...
Zayury, my dear friend, it sure looks like you're going to have to make your Seven "Dwarfs" available for download...

How about uploading them to InSim? :D

2/22/08 12:11 PM
drewsoltesz said...
I vote for a 'Seven Dwarf' photo spread at 'what the doctor ordered' AND I want to download them!! Either at Insim or at Simtales...PLEASE!?!?
That was funny! Just the chuckle I needed today, Zayury, I have said this before, but you are a star!!
Cheers my dear mate!
PS: I'll take Dopey and Sneezy...and maybe Happy...oh forget it!! LOL!

2/22/08 12:24 PM
Astral Faery said...
OOOH!! Did I just hear 'photoshoot' and 'download' - in reference to these hunky fellas? Please, please, please!? I want...most of them. Maybe all of them.

2/22/08 1:45 PM
ZAYURY said...
Dear Sweet: Yeay! I made you laugh alright! :D I'm not into 'delicate flowers' lol! I like strong female characters, lol! ;) Sooo, you like Happy, now I'm learning a little more about you, KOOL! :D

Leah: Oh my friend, I'll have to think about that... I knew I should have written down how I made each character (bang head against wall)lol! See, and you thought I was clever! ROFL! :D

Karen: My dear Mate, way ahead of you with the special photo shoot! Will be working on that for sure!;)
Downloading them: Like I told Leah, let me see what I can do!
OOOOH, I'M A STAR!(fluttering eye lashes) THANK-YOU! :D I'm glad you liked my silly story! Cheers to you mate! :wub:

ASTRAL: MY GIRL! Definite on the photo shoot! :D I'll have to check on the other, like I told Leah, gotta clear the cobwebs and try to remember what and who I used! I tried so many different combinations, lol! :D :D

2/22/08 1:59 PM
Damon said...
LOL!
very funny! :D
Especially when the author came into the story! :D

2/22/08 2:11 PM
Jane said...
Who else but you could create such wonderous dwarfs. It was a joy to read- Bravo:)

Having problems posting this so if it appears more than onece - apologies:)

2/22/08 3:50 PM
Bury me deep inside your heart Orig posted at TSR 2/22/08 said...
Hi Zayuri!!! I just pass to tell you that I already read "Snow White" and I try to post a comment but I can do it so I tell you what I think here in your GB. Your adaptation of the original story is fabulous, especially the Dwarfs They're so hot an gorgeous, I want one for myself haha. Snow White is realy cute and a strong girl haha, the scene where she fights made me laugh a lot, still hurts my belly I hope the next part will be soon. Take care nena :D

2/22/08 4:07 PM
ZAYURY said...
Dear Damon: Thank-you for taking the time to read it, I'm glad you thought it was funny! :D

Jane: THANK-YOU! I'm glad the dwarfs were to your liking! LOL!;P

Maru: Gracias linda! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and found it amusing! You take care also amiga! :D

2/22/08 4:42 PM
Cyclonesue orig posted at TSR 2/23/08 said...
Oh, ha ha HA!!!

There I am, reading this seeming true-to-form tale, really rather well done, then sudeenly Snow White is Ninja-Babe!!! And I'm still laughing a lot about the 'dwarfs' and resultant 'technical difficulties'!!! Very, very funny!
Of course, I can imagine people who really think there ARE technical difficulties and will be asking if all has been resolved yet!

Or is it just me who attracts those sorts of people?!

And a huge thank-you for using my lots. I forgot about that castle. I meant to remake it (or at least add turrets and spires). Of course, if I did THAT, it would mean the lot would then require every expansion pack under the sun, so it might be best I just leave it 'as is'.

Sue

2/24/08 3:20 AM
ZAYURY said...
My dear Sue, THANK-YOU very much for taking the time to read my 'littl' story! :D I'm thrilled that you liked 'Ninja Babe' lol! I think we all attract those sorts of people, lol! :D :D

Dear Sue, your lots are FABULOUS! Without them there would not have been a "Cinderella" or a "Snow White"! THANK-YOU for making such GORGEOUS lots! :rah: :wub:

2/24/08 1:08 PM
Ophelia said...
... and I am Drooly. I was really looking forward to this, no one does fairytales quite like you! The mix of hotness and humour is so great! Technical difficulties?! How will you make the time pass?! :P

I am in the run for Happy, can't imagine there's anythin' dwarf about him! He would sure make me happy :D Dare I ask where the skintone is from?!

Loved the references to other stories and movies... "So you feel lucky punk?!" Love my Eastwood...

What will be next?! I would love to see more of your "goofy" work... So different from your poems and those sad short-stories you've made before. Great to see your diversability!

Keep it up! Just a thought... Maybe the doctor should prescribe us some dwarfs?!

2/27/08 9:24 AM
ZAYURY said...
Oh my dear sweet Ophelia, or should I start calling you 'Drooly'?! LOL! My friend I missed you so much, but I know you are very busy becoming a 'rock star'! ;P

I was ecstatic when I saw your comment at TSR, I couldn't wait to see what you thought of this story! :D I always look forward to your comments, they are my medicine! :wub:

Yeay! You got the reference to other movies, that is sooo KOOL! Having an international audience, I wondered how many watch American movies or not? LOL! :D Sooo, you liked Happy, eh?! ;P I do like the innocent, boyish look on his face mixed with that toned body! :wub: YUMMY! :D The skintone is a special gift from Peggysims! Looks delicious right?! :P

There will definitely be a 7 dwarf photo shoot, but I'm working on another 'little' surprise, and I want to finish that first! :evil grin: Take care my friend and reach for the stars! :wub:

2/27/08 10:47 AM
Colliegirl orig posted at SimTales Forum 3/1/08 said...
I just read your story of Snow White and... Wow! I was totally amazed! I just about fell out of my chair when I saw the first dwarf and he said, "Hi, I'm Doc." And then the others introduced themselves. (I think my jaw must have hit the floor!) LOL! What a twist to the story! After I stopped laughing and crying, I started to think... Wow! I can hardly wait to see the prince when he arrives to save her! LOL!
Great job!!! I really enjoyed it!

3/1/08 7:06 PM
ZAYURY said...
Thank-you Colliegirl, I'm very happy that you enjoyed this version, lol! :D Although, I don't think Snow White needs to be rescued at this time, lol! ;P

3/1/08 7:08 PM
scarlet_white said...
It started like a carbon copy of snow white and it turned out very funny, although as a guy that cabin woulb be my nightmare, the visuals are incredible and I amawestruck at your aquarium, I am not sure if those are dolphins or whales but they are incredible nevertheless, and I loved the fighting sequence and how interactive you were as a very funny narrator

3/5/08 3:18 AM
ZAYURY said...
Thank-you Pablo, I'm glad you liked it! :) Actually, the 'aquarium' is a painting, and I added pillards to make it look like an aquarium, lol! :D I'm glad you liked the effect! :)

Yes, I do believe that cabin would have been a nightmare for you, lol! Now, if it would have been full of my Simtillating beauties, maybe you would still be there yourself, lol! :D ;)

3/5/08 1:33 PM
cheripye said...
Oh My!!!! Those are the best looking dwarves I have seen, LOL!

I absolutely love your writing, it never fails to make me LMAO!!!! I read the cinderella story on Tsr too... And must say this is even better.

On different note do you mind if I link?

10/6/08 8:34 PM
ZAYURY said...
My dear Cheri, THANK-YOU very much for the lovely comment, and for taking the time to read my story! :wub: I would be HONORED if you linked to my blog, and I would be even more HONORED if you would allow me to do the same! :)

10/12/08 11:51 PM

Anonymous said...

I liked Snow White. The dark haired guy leaning against the tree, I'll take about four of him. HOT!!

I liked how she stood up against the huntsman. Great moves for being Snow White!!

Anonymous said...

Walt Disney has nothing on you, Ms. Z!
What a hoot! Snow White kicking the Huntsmen's tush should've gone down decades ago, in the original version. lol

I love the castle and cottage. Perfect for this story, as was Snow White's ensemble.
The 7 fellas who lived in the castle were enormous, scrumptious snacks to the power of 10. What a great twist at the end! Beats the hellouta those goofy dwarves of Walt's.
I'll take any one of Snow White's new roomies anyday.

Great job. I simply loved it. Your sense of humor and ability to "surprise" us at the end are always a delight!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ed, thank-you so much! I'm very happy you liked it! Sleepy is one of my favorites also, lol! Although, I would not turn down any of them, lol!

I think you have a wonderful relationship with your loved one, CONGRATULATIONS my friend!

My dear Sugah, thank-you very much for the wonderful comment! Thank-you my dear friend for your support and your kindness!

I just now thought about adding a link on this fairytale, to direct readers to the photo shoot I did of my Seven Dwarfs!

Anonymous said...

I simply call it like I see it, Sweetness. This photo shoot will go down in history as one of the yummiest trips in all of Simdom. Who could blame you if time spent with these snackolicious dwarves took a bit longer than the normal photo shoot?

My only regret, is that you didn't invite me to assist you. I'm sure I could have been an asset in SOME small capacity.

(PS Please do NOT make me pick which delicious dwarf I'd like to spend time alone with. I couldn't choose if it meant my virtual life! )

Anonymous said...

Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I finally read Snow White.......... The ending........Yea, I think I'd have to be that kind of "ho" too!

Uhhhhhhhh can I HAVE Doc? I think I fell in love......Doc.......I want Doc.

Seriously Girl - THAT was freaking classic! I love it! THAT is a version of a fairytale that I could read over and over and will one day read to my daughters...........

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for sharing with us. THAT is one awesome read (with ahem, DELICIOUS visuals)

Anonymous said...

My dear Hunter, THANK-YOU SO MUCH!! I am THRILLED that you liked it!

Girl, you ain't lying, you know we would have all kinds of fun with those poor dwarfs if we were really there, lol! "WHOSE YOU'RE MAMA?! WHOSE YOUR MAMA?!"

Like I told Sugah, I would be glad to share with you any of my dwarfs my friend! I'm sure you would make 'Doc' feel VERY welcome, (and tired) lol!

Anonymous said...

THE BEST version of Snow White EVER!!!!

Where did you say we could download those dwarves again??

FINE FINE FINE!!!

Thank You for sharing - you have a real special way of telling a story. I look forward to reading all of your others.

Anonymous said...

THANK-YOU so much for the lovely comment! I'm THRILLED that you liked it and my 'Seven Dwarfs'! I'm very grateful that you not only took the time to read it but to leave this wonderful comment!


I would have love to make my dwarfs available for download, but because of all the CC I used to make them and the confusing and very strict rules out there from all the different creators I couldn't do it!

I would be more than happy to send you any you are interested in, just send me a PM!

Muchas gracias Nina!

Anonymous said...

The part where the girls see the scrumptious "dwarves" for the first time cracked me up. !!!!! !!!!!! I think Bashful is my favorite, He's dreamy! But the whole photoshoot was HOT! Fairytales are fun.

Anonymous said...

Em, THANK-YOU VERY MUCH! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, especially the photoshoot, lol!

Bashful doesn't look very 'bashful' does he, lol! I really like him too! Of course I would not say NO to any of them! LOL!